Ingredients (Makes 16-20)
- 300 g white, milk or dark (70%) chocolate
- Optional: edible gold or silver glitter
- dried cranberries and orange zest
- freeze-dried raspberries
- sea salt
- honey and pistachios
- Break the chocolate into pieces in a heatproof bowl and place the bowl in a pan half filled with boiling water on the hob.
- Stir continuously until the chocolate has melted.
- Pour or spoon the chocolate into the holes of a cupcake tray 5mm deep.
- Finely chop your flavourings and sprinkle on the top of each chocolate coin.
- Dip a clean paintbrush into your pot of edible glitter then hold over the chocolate coin and tap the end of the brush to shower the coins with a fine layer of glitter.
- Place the tin in the fridge for at least 3 hours to allow the chocolate to set.
- Remove from the fridge and bang the tray upside down on the worktop until the chocolate coins fall out.
- Package as a gift or enjoy as a special Christmas treat!